Here’s why it’s important to choose a trustworthy name in the business.
Though Tolley Concrete is one of the most trusted concrete-finishing companies in the state of Florida, we know not every company operates with the integrity that comes with years of hard work and success in the industry. When choosing a concrete contractor, it’s important to ask them these five questions. We’ll go over what you need to know in today’s blog, but be sure to visit our website to learn all about Tolley Concrete.
- “Can I look at your company’s previously completed work?” Some companies have their portfolio or some recent photos of their projects available online, but all of them should have their portfolios available upon request. This ensures their standard of work will meet what you desire for your project. If they don’t have one or refuse to show proof, that’s a major red flag. To view photos of our industrial, commercial, or residential work, visit our website.
- “How long will it take to complete my project?” Getting your project done on time is something we pride ourselves on at Tolley Concrete. It’s crucial to maintain the trust between the contractor and the client. If a contractor cannot regularly meet deadlines without explanation, look elsewhere.
- “What is your estimated price?” It’s okay to shop around, but the quality is most important in a long-lasting project. Additionally, no one should ask you to pay in full upfront; most contractors work with an initial deposit.
- “Can I see your proof of insurance?” This is a significant but often overlooked step. Your contractor should have two types of insurance with them at all times: liability insurance and worker’s comp insurance. These protect your property and the crew your contractor brings with them.
- “What certifications do you have?” Your contractor should have specific certifications to prove they are up to speed on relevant building codes and other regulations. This helps ensure the work they do will be safe to use.
Choosing a contractor for a project can sound like a daunting task, but don’t worry because Tolley Concrete is here to help. With household name experience and work all across Florida, rest assured you’re in good hands. For a free quote, visit our website.