Polished concrete is very popular for commercial and industrial purposes, and for good reason. This material is smooth and sleek, providing a classy look to any space while still being ultra-functional. It requires little maintenance but can last for years to come, making it a great investment for the future of your business. Trying to decide if polished concrete is right for your project? Read on, and learn more about our industrial projects.
- Strength that lasts – Concrete is one of the strongest materials available, so if you’re looking for something that will withstand machinery or heavy foot traffic, it’s a great choice.
- Easy maintenance – Once properly sealed, polished concrete can withstand almost any spill you throw at it. Maintain it for years to come with a daily broom sweep, a weekly wet mop, and occasional resealing as recommended by your contractor depending on the specifications.
- No hazardous materials – Concrete doesn’t contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that are found in carpets, hardwood floors or vinyl. Protect the health of your employees, customers, and partners by choosing concrete.
- Slip resistant – We have several different coatings that can add shine, color, or texture to your concrete flooring while also adding grip, ensuring everyone stays safe.
- Hardness – Concrete is strong and hard, which is a good thing. As a result, this material can get tiring to stand on. One solution is to provide mats or rugs for areas where people may be standing for long periods of time. See more of our commercial concrete options on our website.
- Higher startup cost – Concrete may have a higher initial cost than some other materials, but if your company can make the investment, your concrete will outlast the other options for years to come.
Polished concrete is a great choice for your commercial or industrial needs. It’s proven to last for years, is safe and effective, and now comes in a variety of design options. To get started on your project or get more information, visit our website for a free quote.